Photo Credit: https://eatingwholefoods.wordpress.com/category/rave-diet/
- 1 Cup rave
- 2-1/2 Cups hot milk
- 2 Lightly crushed cardamoms
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 10 Small raisins
- 5 Almonds
- 2 tbsp Ghee
How to make Rave:
- Melt ghee in a saucepan and add rave.
- Roast for approx. 5-8 minutes over low heat till the rave turns aromatic.
- Stir constantly and pour hot milk.
- Add raisins and simmer over low heat till water gets absorbed.
- Add nutmeg powder, cardamom and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Garnish with some raisins and almonds.
- Rave is ready to serve.