Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/268386459019646301/
||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cup Semolina
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Almond Slivers
- 1 tbsp Pistachio Slivers
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter or ghee
- 1/4 tsp Mixed cardamom and nutmeg powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
How to make Ravo:
- Melt ghee or butter in a kadai kept on low flame.
- Add semolina and fry till it becomes pale gold in color.
- Add milk and sugar. Stir till the mixture gets thickened.
- Transfer the mixture into a pie plate and leave it to cool.
- Sprinkle cardamom, nutmeg, almonds, vanilla essence, and pistachios over the mixture and serve.
- Ravo is ready.