Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://whatscookingmom.in/sweet-and-spicy-raw-mango-chutney-chunda/
|Raw Mango Chutney Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 tsp Oil/Ghee
- 3-4 Dry Red Chilies (low spiced)
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 1/2-2 tsp Methi Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3-4 Curry Leaves
- 1-1 1/2 tsp Peanuts
- 1 tsp Urad-Chana Dal Mixture
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Raw Mango (peeled & grated)
- 1/2 cup fresh Coconut (grated)
How to make Raw Mango Chutney:
- In a blender, powder dry roast red chillies, hing and methi seeds for about a minute.
- Keep aside little grated mango and mix the rest with coconut and spice powder.
- Now, add water to make paste.
- In a preheated pan, fry mustard seeds and curry leaves with oil.
- Toss peanuts and add dal mixture; fry it until they turn brown.
- Mix the grated mango kept aside and fry for a minute. Stir it frequently.
- Combine mango-coconut paste and for a minute and boil it.
- Now add few spoons of water to get the desired consistency.
- Add salt; remove the content from stove and serve it with idlis, dosas and rotis.
Serve it with idlis or dosas.