Red Chili Delight Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ravallirepublic.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/article_234a055e-0985-11e5-84e0-6b8344feed1b.html
|Red Chili Delight Recipe|
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- ½ Tomato
- 2 inch Tamarind (soaked in water)
- 40 cloves Garlic
- 12 Red Chilies
- 10 Curry Leaves
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Vadium
- Salt (to taste)
- 75 ml Oil
How to make Red Chili Delight:
- Place a large saucepan on medium fire and heat oil in it.
- Add garlic, onion, red chilies, curry leaves, coriander powder, turmeric powder, vadium and salt. Stir fry the ingredients well.
- Add water to the pan and boil the contents.
- After the mixture has boiled well, remove the pan from fire and place the mixture into a matka (pot shaped vessel).
- Squash mixture well to blend all the ingredients.
- Add tamarind and tomato. Mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool a little and serve warm.