Red Lobster Cheddar Baked Biscuit Recipe
|Red Lobster Cheddar Baked Biscuit Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Bisquick Biscuit ( mix)
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley
How to make Red Lobster Cheddar Baked Biscuit:
- Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Serve it warm.