Rice Chakli Recipe
|Rice Chakli Recipe|
|Rating||7.5 / 10 (22 votes)|
- 340 gms Rice flour
- 115 gms Gram flour
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Til seeds
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tsp Chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
How to make Rice Chakli:
- Combine rice flour and gram flour with asafoetida, chili powder, butter and salt.
- Wash 1 tbsp til seeds and add them to the flour mixture.
- Pour water and knead to make soft dough.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and press bits of dough through a mould.
- Fry the chakli in the oil till crispy and brown.
- Drain with a perforated spoon and remove.
- Rice chakli is ready to serve.