Rice Flour Sweet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.kamalascorner.com/tag/rice-flour
|Rice Flour Sweet Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 250 g Rice Flour
- 500 g powdered Sugar
- 300 g Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 25 g Almonds (boiled, skinned & sliced)
- 50 g Almonds (boiled, skinned & finely chopped)
- 2 large Coconuts (grated)
- 2 liters Full-cream Milk
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Seeds
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (Jaifal) (powdered)
- 4 tsp Rose Essence
How to make Rice Flour Sweet:
- Pour milk in a pan and heat well.
- Grind coconuts with ½ liter milk. Strain and store the coconut milk.
- Mix the remaining milk with coconut milk and sugar in a large pan. Simmer on medium heat.
- Add rice flour and cook, stirring continuously on low heat, until thickened.
- Stir in chopped almonds, ghee, cardamom seeds, and nutmeg powder. Cook until the mixture thickens and forms into a ball.
- Gently fold in rose water.
- Transfer the mixture into a buttered tray and top up with sliced almonds. Let it cool and cut into squares.
- Serve thereafter.