Rice Omelet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.zestuous.com/2012/08/quick-adobo-fried-rice-omelets/quick-adobo-fried-rice-omelet/
|Rice Omelet Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Rice (cooked, cold)
- 1 cup Milk (warm)
- 3 Eggs
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
How to make Rice Omelet:
- Combine together milk, rice and 1 tbsp of butter in a bowl.
- Beat in eggs until well blended.
- Mix in salt.
- Heat the remaining butter in a medium sized pan.
- Add rice mixture and cook for 5 minutes, or until brown.
- Transfer into a baking dish and place in an oven to set.
- Reverse on a serving platter and serve.