Rice Paper Wrapped Fish Recipe
|Rice Paper Wrapped Fish Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 800 g Fish fillets
- 12 Rice paper (large, rounds)
- 2 Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin seed
- 4 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Basil (chopped)
- Black sesame seed (optional)
- 1tbsp Sesame oil
- Oil (for frying)
- Salt to taste
How to make Rice Paper Wrapped Fish:
- Wash fish, tap dry on paper napkin and cut into 12 pieces.
- Take chilies, coriander, basil, sesame oil, cumin seeds and salt in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle, and grind until they form a rough paste.
- Spread the paste over fish.
- Brush rice papers with warm water and set aside for 4 minutes or until they are soft.
- Place a piece of fish on each round, fold in sides and roll to enfold.
- Heat a little oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Cook fish parcels for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until rice paper is golden and crispy, and fish is tender.
- Drain on paper napkin or towerl..
- Sprinkle fish with sesame seeds.
- Serve with steamed Asian greens drizzled with oyster sauce and steamed jasmine rice.
Serve it with rice and green vegies.