Rice Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.createdby-diane.com/2011/04/rice-pudding.html
|Rice Pudding Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2-1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup White Rice
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
How to make Rice Pudding:
- Combine milk, rice and salt in a medium heavy bottomed pan; bring to a boil.
- Now reduce the flame and cook until the rice is tender. Stir frequently to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Now in a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg and brown sugar until well mixed.
- Add rice mixture to egg mixture, a tablespoon at a time while beating continuously to mix.
- Now heat egg-sugar-rice mixture and stir on low heat, for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Remove from heat and stir in the raisins and cinnamon.
- Serve warm or cold.