Rice Rotis Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/quick-rice-roti-oesa9pcijfeaf.html
|Rice Rotis Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1-1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Green Chilies (grounded)
- Salt to taste
How to make Rice Rotis:
- Heat the oil in frying pan.
- Fry chopped onions, coriander leaves and green chilies in oil, for five minutes.
- To this mixture, add one cup of water.
- When water starts boiling, add one cup of rice flour and stir continuously.
- Let this mixture cook for ten minutes on low flame.
- Add another half cup of rice flour to the cooked mixture.
- Knead the mixture into soft dough.
- Roll out rotis using dry flour
- Roast the rotis on tava, adding a little ghee/ oil on both sides.
- Your rice roti is ready!
Serve hot with coconut chutney or butter.