Ricotta Spaghetti Recipe
Photo Credit: https://afreckleintime.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/tomato-and-ricotta-spaghetti-with-basil/
|Ricotta Spaghetti Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ¾ lb Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tsp Fresh Basil (part-skim)
- Black ground Pepper
How to make Ricotta Spaghetti:
- Boil slightly salted water in a large pot and once it comes to boil stir in spaghetti and bring it to boil as well.
- Cook the pasta uncovered for about 12 min by stirring it continuously. Drain it well in a colander set in the sink leaving back 2 tbsp of water.
- Stir garlic, ricotta and basil in a saucepan over medium-low heat for 4 min. season it with salt and pepper for taste.
- Stir the mixture in the spaghetti and reserved water. Sprinkle over parmesan cheese to serve.