Roast Beef Hash Quiche Recipe
|Roast Beef Hash Quiche Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- For Crust
- 2 (15 oz) cans Roast Beef Hash
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (sliced)
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1¾ cup Milk
- 1 cup Biscuit Mix
How to make Roast Beef Hash Quiche:
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix roast beef hash and egg in it. Put this mixture in a greased glass baking dish, of 9x13 inch size.
- Layer the prepared mixture with shredded Swiss and Cheddar cheese, along with chopped celery and sliced green onion.
- Now, prepare the filling by mixing beaten eggs, milk and biscuit mix and whisk it until it turns smooth. Pour this mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top, imparting green color to the crust.
- Put the dish in oven and bake for 35-45 minutes, at a temperature of 350 degree F.
- Make sure that the centre is firm.
- When prepared, let the dish stand for atleast 5 minutes, before cutting.
- Your delicious quiche recipe is ready to eat.