Roast Tomatoes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/slow-roasted-tomatoes/3080
|Roast Tomatoes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 750 gm Cherry Tomatoes
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic (peeled & halved)
- 24 Asparagus Spears
- Handful of Black Olives (stoned & chopped)
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste (ground)
How to make Roast Tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Place the tomatoes in a baking tray and make holes in each tomato using fork.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread garlic over it and roast for 15 min.
- Heat the asparagus with olive oil, sea salt & black pepper in a pan.
- Take out the roasted tomatoes and remove the excess juice.
- Put the tomatoes to one side and arrange the asparagus with them.
- Roast for final 15 minutes.
- Gasrnish with black olives and serve hot.