Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms Recipe
|Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms Recipe|
- 1 bunch fresh Asparagus (trimmed)
- 1/2 pound fresh Mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary (minced)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground Black Pepper (to taste)
How to make Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 450 deg F.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Put the mushrooms and asparagus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss well to mix the ingredients.
- Lay the seasoned asparagus on the prepared pan, in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or till tender.
- Serve hot.