Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-incredibly-addictive-new-ways-eat-asparagus.html
|Roasted Asparagus Recipe|
- 1 pound fresh Asparagus (peeled)
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
How to make Roasted Asparagus:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 475 degrees F.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil and vinegar, until well coated.
- If possible, spread out asparagus in a single layer.
- Roast it for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.