Roasted Baby Corn Recipe
|Roasted Baby Corn Recipe|
|Cooking Time||7 Minutes|
|Rating||7.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 packet/ tray Baby Corn
- 1 small Garlic Clove (chopped/ crushed)
- Chili Flakes/ Chopped Chili (to taste)
- Pinch of Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
How to make Roasted Baby Corn:
- Place a cooking pan on fire and heat cooking oil on medium flame.
- Add garlic, baby corn, chili flakes and salt and mix well.
- Stir continuously, to roast the corn evenly.
- When the corn is roasted, remove from heat and serve.