Roasted Chicken Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thecrookedbillet.co.uk/food-recipes/recipes/roast-chicken-curry/
|Roasted Chicken Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 900 g Chicken
- 2 big Onions (sliced)
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 3 Tomatoes (sliced)
- Tomato Sauce (as required)
- 1½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chicken Masala
- ½ cup Milk
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Oil (more for frying)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- Roasted Cashew Nuts (to garnish)
- Cooked Green Peas (to garnish)
How to make Roasted Chicken Curry:
- Combine lemon juice, 2 tsp chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, and garlic paste in a bowl. Mix well.
- Marinate the chicken with the paste and let aside for 3 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken. Remove the chicken and keep aside.
- Heat oil again in a separatepan and deep fry the onions.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook until tender and well mixed.
- Pour in tomato sauce as per your taste.
- Mix in coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and chicken masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried chicken and milk. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Flavor with salt.
- Garnish with roasted cashews and green peas.
- Serve hot.