Roasted Chicken Recipe
|Roasted Chicken Recipe|
||1.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1.8 Kg Chicken
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
How to make Roasted Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Keep the rack in a small roasting pan.
- Take the chicken and rinse it.
- Dry the chicken and put it in the pan.
- Insert the wings under the chicken.
- Smear the chicken skin with oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Roast for about 20 minutes.
- Add one-cup water and roast again for 40 minutes or until the chicken is well done.
- Loosen the chicken with a spatula.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board with the help of a paper towel.
- Set aside for 15 minutes before carving.
- Roasted chicken is ready.