Roasted Corn Salsa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.chefservicesgroup.com/grilled-corn-salsa
|Roasted Corn Salsa Recipe|
||35 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 4 large Corn Cob
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Tomato (deseeded and cubed)
- 1 small Jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 medium Red Capsicum
- A few sprigs of Fresh Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
How to make Roasted Corn Salsa:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Take corn cobs and gently brush a little olive oil and place it on a baking sheet and microwave it for 20 minutes, turning it occasionally, till the corn turns golden brown.
- Take off from microwave, allow to cool and remove the kernels.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine corn kernels, olive oil, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, red capsicum, coriander leaves, lemon juice and the seasonings. Mix well.
- Cover it and refrigerate.
- Before serving take it off from the fridge and bring to room temperature.