Roasted Salmon Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.inspired2cook.com/2011/04/07/javanese-roasted-salmon/
|Roasted Salmon Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ cups Mango (peeled &chopped)
- 2 tbsp Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1½ tsp Harissa
- 682 gm Salmon Fillet (skinned)
- Little Cooking Spray
- Salt to taste
How to make Roasted Salmon:
- Slice the fish diagonally into 4 pieces.
- Preheat the oven at 450º.
- Take mango with red onion, mint, orange juice in a bowl and blend it well. Then refrigerate it covered.
- Smear both sides of fish fillets with harrisa and shake over salt.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray and place the fish fillets in it.
- Bake it for 20 min and serve it hot with chilled mango salsa.