Roasted Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
|Roasted Vegetable Lasagna Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
- 1 large Eggplant (thickly sliced into round shape)
- 1 cup medium fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 small Zucchini (sliced)
- 2 sweet Red Peppers (slice lengthwise)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 (10 oz) can Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- ¼ cup Egg Substitute
- 1 (26 oz) jar meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 no-boil Lasagna Noodles
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 3 tbsp fresh Basil (minced)
How to make Roasted Vegetable Lasagna:
- Butter two (15x10x1-inch) baking pans and arrange eggplant and mushrooms on one of them.
- Arrange the zucchini and red pepper on other pan.
- Combine the oil and garlic; brush over both sides of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Remove eggplant and mushrooms and bake zucchini and red pepper for another 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg substitute. Set aside.
- Spread ¼ cup of pasta sauce in a 13x9x2-inch buttered baking dish.
- Place lasagna noodles over it followed by half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of vegetables, a third of pasta sauce and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with half of basil. Repeat layers. Finish layering with the remaining noodles and pasta sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for another 5-10 minutes. Leave 5-7 minutes and slice to serve.