Rocket And Mango Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=39331
|Rocket And Mango Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1 bunch Rocket Leaves or Spinach Leaves
- 5 tbsp extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- A pinch of freshly grounded Pepper
- Fistful of Pine Nuts
How to make Rocket And Mango Salad:
- Clean the rocket or spinach leaves well.
- Skin out and slice the mango into thin strips.
- Rub the salad bowl on all sides with 1 tablespoon oil, and then put the leaves in the salad bowl. Place the mango slices on top and sprinkle the pine nuts.
- Mix the other ingredients well and then pour it over before serving.