Romaine Lettuce Salad Recipe
|Romaine Lettuce Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce Leaves (interior leaves and hearts preferred)
- 2 Navel Oranges (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Orange (juice)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1½ tbsp Orange Flower Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
How to make Romaine Lettuce Salad:
- Cut the lettuce into thin strips.
- Combine lettuce with orange, sugar, orange flower water, lemon juice, salt, orange juice in a bowl and keep it covered in a fridge.
- Take it out 1 hr before serving and serve it cold.