Rose Petal Salad Recipe
|Rose Petal Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 12 Roses
- 200 grams Shrimps (cleaned)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 Chicken Breast (cooked and cut into pieces)
- 4 leave Iceberg Lettuce (dipped in cold water)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6 Shallots (minced)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 Green Chillies (slivered)
- 2 tbsp Peanuts (roasted and crushed)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 5 tbsp Fish Sauce
How to make Rose Petal Salad:
- Take off the petals and rinse them well and dry.
- In a pan, take a cup of water and add lemon juice and salt to it and poach shrimps. Take off from water and chop.
- In a pan, heat oil and add chopped garlic and cook till brown. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, lightly sauté shallots till done. Set aside
- In a large bowl, toss in the chicken breast pieces, chopped shrimps, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies , crushed peanuts and rose petals and toss gently.
- To prepare the dressing, take lemon juice, sugar, salt, fish sauce and mix well
- Pour out the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- In the serving dish, arrange a bed of lettuce leaves and shift the salad over it.
- Toss in the fried garlic and shallots.