Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bunkycooks.com/2010/06/rosemary-pork-tenderloin-with-a-bourbon-glaze-and-old-amsterdam-cheese-grits/
|Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe|
||720 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice Concentrate
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 8 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 tsp Pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin (3 nos)
How to make Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin:
- Mix the apple juice concentrate, Dijon mustard, rosemary, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture and keep to refrigerate.
- Take the remaining mixture in a resealable plastic bag along with the pork tenderloin.
- Seal the bag and turn it to coat the chops in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Coat a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray and put the pork in it. Over it pour the reserved mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.