|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (sifted)
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Oil (for deep-fat frying)
- 2 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-3 tbsp Water
How to make Rosettes:
- Beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Combine flour and salt together.
- Gradually add flour to the batter and stir until smooth.
- Heat 2 to 2½ inches of oil in a deep-fat fryer or electric skillet.
- Place a rosette iron in the hot oil for 2 minutes and remove. Drain excess oil.
- Dip the iron in the batter just about ¾ up the sides of the iron. The batter should not run over the iron.
- Immediately place the iron in the hot oil. Loosen rosette with a fork and remove the iron.
- Fry the rosette for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and place over paper towels.
- Reheat the iron for 30 seconds and dip in the batter.
- Repeat making rosettes with the remaining batter.
- Mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough water to form a dipping consistency.
- Dip the edges of each rosette into the icing.
- Let them dry on wire racks. Serve