Rum Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/hot-buttered-rum-sauce/53c44769-c0eb-4e8e-91bb-f459114fb629
|Rum Sauce Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp Dark Rum
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
How to make Rum Sauce:
- Take milk in a thick bottomed pan and bring it nearly to a boil.
- Stir actively to avoid formation of protein skin on the milk surface.
- Now take another bowl and beat egg yolks with sugar and gradually stir in warm milk, stirring constantly.
- Pour the above-made egg yolk mixture into the thick bottomed pan and let it cook. Stir until sauce coats back of spoon.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl and let it cool.
- Stir in rum and whipped cream. Allow to cool.
- Decorate with chilled fruits and serve.