Russian Black Bread Recipe
|Russian Black Bread Recipe|
- 1½ cups Water
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2-1/2 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Rye Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 2 tbsp Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tbsp Caraway Seed
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed (optional)
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
How to make Russian Black Bread:
- Combine all the ingredients and put them into the bread machine.
- Use the whole wheat, regular crust setting to make the bread.
- Remove the bread from the pan, after the end of the baking cycle.
- Place the bread on a cake rack and cool for an hour, before slicing.