Russian Garden Salad Recipe
|Russian Garden Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||9.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 10 Romaine Lettuce Leaves (chopped)
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- ½ cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sour Cream
How to make Russian Garden Salad:
- Combine together romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and parsley in a large bowl. Toss the ingredients well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over the salad. Stir well.
- Add sour cream and mix till the vegetables are evenly coated.