Russian Syrniki Recipe
|Russian Syrniki Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Semolina Flour
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour (plus extra for dusting)
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil (for frying)
How to make Russian Syrniki:
- Combine together cottage cheese, eggs and white sugar. Mix well.
- Add semolina and flour. Mix well to form soft dough.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll it into a 1-inch thick log.
- Slice the log into 8 pieces.
- Pat each piece into additional flour to form a patty.
- Heat canola oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Fry the syrniki till it turns golden brown on both sides for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.