Russian Tea Biscuits Recipe
|Russian Tea Biscuits Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- ¾ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 tsp Vodka
- ¾ cup Hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Confectioners' Sugar (for decoration)
How to make Russian Tea Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Combine flour and salt together. Keep aside.
- Take a large bowl and mix butter and confectioners' sugar. Cream them until well blended.
- Add vodka and beat well.
- Blend in flour mixture.
- Add hazelnuts and mix well.
- Divide the dough into walnut size pieces and roll into balls.
- Place the balls on an ungreased baking sheet about 1½ inch apart and flatten them slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes till they are lightly colored.
- Remove and sprinkle confectioners' sugar on the hot cookies.
- Cool on wire racks and serve thereafter.