Russian Tea Cake Recipe
|Russian Tea Cake Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Almonds (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Confectioners' Sugar (for decoration)
How to make Russian Tea Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine butter and sugar. Cream them well.
- Add egg yolk, cream and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Add almonds, flour and baking powder. Mix well to form soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into small round balls.
- Place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cake the balls for 12 minutes.
- Remove the balls from the cookie sheet and dip each one into confectioners' sugar. Roll them till they are completely covered.
- Cool on wire racks and serve.