Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/29385/pizza+rustica
||10 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- ¾ cup Rotini Pasta
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Water (for cooking)
How to make Rustica:
- Pour water to fill a large pot and add salt.
- Boil the water and add rotini pasta. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes till tender. Drain.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and cook for further 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and mix with the drained pasta.
- Add salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.