Indian Recipes : Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
Saboodana Khichdi is a popular Vrat recipe. Learn how to make Sabudana Khichri by following this easy recipe.
Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
• 1 cup Sabudana (sago)
• 1 Potato (peeled & finely cut)
• 1 cup Peanut (coarse)
• 1/2 cup Coconut (grated)
• 5-6 Green chilies (finely cut)
• 1/2 tsp Sugar
• 1 Lemon (juice extracted)
• 1 small bunch of Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1 1/2 tbsp Ghee
• Rock Salt to taste How to make Sabudana Khichdi:
• Wash sago and make it to soak water.
• Add all ingredients (except ghee, potato, coriander and chilies) and mix well.
• Now in a pan, heat ghee.
• Add potatoes and fry till tender.
• Add chilies and stir.
• Now add sago mixture to it and stir gently to mix it well.
• Cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Keep stirring intermittently to cook properly.
• Now to garnish, add coriander.
• Saboodana Khichidi is ready.
i tried to make it as shown,but couldn`t make it.but i was appreciated by my mom.(i am studying in class 6)
Submitted by: poojitha
posted : 24-Dec-2012 05:58 AM
thanks i don't have any elder on this janamasthami this dish is helpful 4 me.
Submitted by: ruchira
posted : 01-Sep-2010 02:06 AM
You will get vrat salt u can use that
Submitted by: Anitha
posted : 09-Apr-2008 10:03 AM
Recipe of the Month
Paneer Pakora is a very common recipe for rainy season. Learn how to...