Sabudane Ki Kheer Recipe
|Sabudane Ki Kheer Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 liter Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sago (sabudana)
- 1 tbsp Cashew nut
- 1 tbsp Raisins
How to make Sabudane Ki Kheer:
- Take a bowl and wash and drain sago (sabudana) in it.
- Take a deep pan and pour milk in it. Add the drained sago in it.
- Boil this milk on medium heat, till it thickens.
- Dissolve the sugar in 1 cup warm water and then add it to this milk.
- Now, cook it on medium heat, till it thickens again. Remove from the flame and add cashew nuts and raisins in it.
- Let the prepared kheer come down to room temperature and then keep it in refrigerator.
- Serve cold, after dinner/ lunch.