Saeb Aur Suji Halwa Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc=--TRyuqOJjac8fx_Jlznkd6wi7ZR2C51tOw7t5nplP8&v=57tTH68eEXo
|Saeb Aur Suji Halwa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 1/2 cup Semolina (Suji)
- 2 large Apple (thinly sliced)
- 1 large Apple (pureed)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- A pinch Saffron (Kesar)
- 5 - 6 Pistachios (blanched and slivered)
How to make Saeb Aur Suji Halwa:
- In a pan, dry roast semolina without changing its color.
- In a deep pan, take milk. Add water to it and bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar, green cardamom powder and little saffron to the milk and stir gently.
- Add the semolina to the milk and cook, stirring gently till it becomes semi-dry.
- Now add in the pureed apple and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with apple slices, pistachios and saffron strands.
- Serve hot.