Salada de Polvo Recipe
|Salada de Polvo Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 400 g Octopus
- 1 medium Onion
- 150 g Pickles (cauliflower, cucumber and carrot)
- Few drops of Olive Oil
- Few drops of Vinegar
How to make Salada de Polvo:
- Rinse the octopus and place in a pan. Cover the pan and cook (without water) on medium heat, until tender.
- Drain the octopus and cut into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and pickles.
- Combine octopus pieces, onion, and pickles in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle few drops of olive oil and vinegar.
- Toss to mix thoroughly and serve.