Salame Chocolate Recipe
|Salame Chocolate Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 200 g Butter Cookies
- 100 g Chocolate Powder
- 100 g Sugar
- 100 g Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Salame Chocolate:
- Crumble the cookies into very small pieces.
- Combine chocolate powder, sugar, egg, butter, and milk generously.
- Add crumbled cookies and mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Transfer the mixture onto a piece of aluminum foil.
- Roll the foil to shape into a cylindrical form. Press it well with your hands.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours, until it solidifies.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into thick pieces with foil.