Salisbury Steak Recipe
Photo Credit: http://dukanitout.com/dukan-diet-recipe-salisbury-steak/
|Salisbury Steak Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 455 gm Lean Beef (grounded)
- 310 gm cans of Mushroom Gravy
- 90 gm Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Dried Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste (grounded)
How to make Salisbury Steak:
- Mix ¼ cup of mushroom gravy with beef, bread crumbs, onion, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, egg in a bowl forming into firm mixture.
- Divide it into four equal parts shaping each into an oval patty having ¾" - 1" thickness.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the patties on medium flame until brown.
- Put remaining gravy in a pan & bring it to boil.
- Then cover and cook for around 10-15 min on low flame.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans.