Salmon Casserole Recipe
|Salmon Casserole Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 10 medium Potatoes (peeled & grated)
- 400 gm Salmon (cut into pieces)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 200 gm Cream
- 100 ml Milk
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 50 gm Breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
How to make Salmon Casserole:
- Blend cream with milk in a bowl.
- Take salmon, potato, onion, salt, and pepper in a seperate bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the greased oven casserole. Pour in cream mixture, breadcrumbs and butter.
- Bake it an oven at 225°C for 1 hour.
- Serve it hot with pickled vegetables.