Photo Credit: http://www.copykat.com/2009/02/06/pecan-sandies/
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 cup Butter
- ½ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 cup Pecans (coarsely chopped)
- Confectioners' Sugar (to coat)
How to make Sandies:
- Combine butter with sugar. Beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla and water. Whisk thoroughly.
- Gently fold in flour and pecans.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and press them a little.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until brown on both sides. Turn them after 10 minutes.
- Remove and coat with confectioners' sugar immediately.
- Place on a wax paper and serve.