Sardine Paste Recipe
|Sardine Paste Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 6½ ounces Sardines (skinless, boneless, drained)
- 1 tbsp Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Red Hot Pepper Sauce (eg. Tabasco)
- Capers (for garnishing)
How to make Sardine Paste:
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, salt, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Mash the sardines and add them into the cheese mixture.
- Add parsley and hot sauce and beat the mixture well.
- Form the mixture into a mound or any shape as per your choice.
- Garnish with capers and parsley.
- Serve with toast fingers, bread or crackers.