Sarson Da Saag Recipe
|Sarson Da Saag Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||50 Minutes|
- 500gm Mustard Green (chopped)
- 2 cm Fresh Ginger
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
How to make Sarson Da Saag:
- Wash green chilies and chop them very finely.
- In a large pot take the chopped greens and add 2 cups of water with salt in it.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for approx 15-20 min, until the chopped greens are tender.
- Once they are tenderly cooked, remove from the heat.
- In case there is excess water left in the pot, drain it and keep it for future use.
- Mash the cooked greens into a smooth consistency.
- Stir some corn flour in it. After stirring, place the pot again on the heat for another 10-12 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan and put ginger, garlic and chilies in it.
- Lightly fry in the pan and then take the contents of the pan and pour it on the saag.
- Mix it well and your Saag is ready to be served.