Saucy Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/3236970-Savoury-Saucy-Pork-Chops
|Saucy Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 boneless Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 10 oz condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
How to make Saucy Chops:
- In a pan melt the butter. Add the chops and cook till both sides are brown.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and top the onion with onion slices.
- Take the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix. Pour this mixture over the top of the chops.
- Simmer the chops for 60 minutes till the meat is no longer pink on the inside.