Sausage and Egg Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: https://anotherfoodieblogger.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/hash-brown-sausage-and-egg-casserole-starting-a-new-christmas-tradition/
|Sausage and Egg Casserole Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound bulk Pork Sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard (ground)
- 6 slices White Bread (cut into ½-inch cubes)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Sausage and Egg Casserole:
- Grease an 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Place a skillet over fire and crumble the pork sausage in it. Stir and cook well, till it is brown.
- Remove and drain the sausage. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add milk, salt and mustard. Stir well.
- Add in bread cubes, Cheddar cheese and the crumbled sausage.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Remove the cover and bake the dish at 350°F, for 40 minutes, till a knife inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Serve hot.