Sausage Stuffing Balls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/herb-sausage-stuffing-balls-with-lemon-and-orange.html
|Sausage Stuffing Balls Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned dry Bread Stuffing Mix
- 3/4 cup hot Water
- 1 pound Pork Sausage (ground)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
How to make Sausage Stuffing Balls:
- Take the dry bread stuffing mix in a bowl. Add a little hot water and mix.
- Add the pork and mix it thoroughly with the stuffing mix.
- Add the celery, onion, egg and baking powder and mix.
- Take the mixture and form one inch balls and place the balls on a baking sheet.
- Cover the balls with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 165 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 25 minutes at 175 degrees C until pork balls are golden brown.