Sauteed Piquillo Peppers Recipe
|Sauteed Piquillo Peppers Recipe|
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar preserved Whole Piquillo Peppers (about 18 peppers)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup whole Milk
How to make Sauteed Piquillo Peppers:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan, on high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add piquillo peppers and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Season with salt and stir briefly to blend the ingredients.
- Add milk and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for five minutes, while swirling the pan occasionally.
- Serve immediately.