Savoury Drop Scones Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ww2.nestle.com.my/dearnestle/recipes/Pages/recipe.aspx/27/Savoury_Drop_Scones
|Savoury Drop Scones Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tsp Chicken Stock Granules
- 25gm Cereal
- 150gm Self-raising Flour
- 100gm Chicken Meat, minced
- 25gm Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 25gm Carrots, shredded
- 25gm Chives, cut into 1cm length
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 4 tbsp Cream-style Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Low-fat Milk
- Chili Sauce
How to make Savoury Drop Scones:
- Take a bowl and mix 2 teaspoon chicken stock granules, 25gm cereal, 150gm self raising flour, in it.
- Add in the other ingredients and slowly stir in milk. Mix until it becomes a good mixture and a thick batter.
- After that ,heat a non-stick frying pan and spoon one tablespoon batter into the pan.
- Cook over low heat until bubbles begin to burst on its surface.
- Turn it over and cook the other side.
- Serve warm with chilli sauce is desired