Savoury Onion Crackers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.lovielimes.com/showthread.php?33083-Low-Cal-Savoury-Munchies-To-Indluge-In
|Savoury Onion Crackers Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tsp Jeera (cumin)
- Few sprigs of Coriander Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 Green Chillis (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Hing (Asafoetida)
How to make Savoury Onion Crackers:
- Add onion, rice flour, jeera, salt, coriander leaves, wheat flour, green chillies and hing with water. Knead it well.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes by adding oil.
- Make small balls and flatten it with your palm.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Line up the baking tray with foil.
- Now keep the flattened balls in the tray.
- Bake it until they turn brown in color.
- Store it in an airtight container for few days.
Serve it with tea.